Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cell Phone Forum; Best Phone for Real Estate, when i read this post i had to re-post and reply!

A Cnet post reads, "I need a phone to help me rent apartments. The two features I'm most interested in are a good GPS system so I can find my way to and from different properties, and the ability to check and answer my gmail. A problem I've been having going through different reviews is that most just mention that the phone has GPS without talking about capabillities. I want to know if the GPS is worth while or if I should should get a Garmin and a phone with email. Being able to access craigslist and post a listing with photos would also be nice. "

So what is the best phone for the job, that I could purchase relatively easily? Thanks!



This is a common question among many business professionals, not only Real Estate Agents.
When we designed RealtyGO.co for all types of Real Estate professionals, especially apartments, as mentioned above. You can list all your apartments, assign a mobile listing code to them and prospective renters can view all the different apartments you have listed within one application. We also provide google maps within the application to help new customers and other business professionals reach your listing. 

So to answer the original post; You may just need a well organized Real Estate service "RealtyGo.co" and as long as your phone has internet capability "Smartphone" you will google mapping in no time.

RealtyGo.co also works with standard mobile phones or "non Smartphones" by using SMS/MMS technology.

Try our demo today on our home page at http://www.realtygo.co

No comments:

Post a Comment